Saturday, August 10, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #522 - Under the Sea

Hello Friends - Happy Weekend to you!
I LOVE Saturdays for many reasons but one
 of them is that it's always the start of a new
weekly theme challenge at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!

This week our DT hostess Miss Sabrina has chosen 
the theme for Challenge #522 to be UNDER THE SEA!


My DT creation features the NEWly released
Mermaid Scales stencil  and YOU'RE MER-MAZING!
stamp set.  I used some BoBunny glitter paste through the 
stencil (masked around the mermaid first) to create 
some fun and glittery texture on my background.
Then I added some of the new Underwater Dots
and distressed the edges some.  Really love how 
fun it turned out - and must admit I didn't completely 
miss my patterned papers (sorry not sorry).  

Isn't this mermaid beautiful?! I loved coloring
her hair (and wish I had it on my head haha). 

I used a new silicone paint brush to apply the glitter paste
but honestly think that using a scraper works better when
the stencil has medium to larger spaces to fill.  

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
I hope you'll join the challenge this week too. Hugs! D 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Hello Danielle! I agree, she has gorgeous hair! and I love thi beautiful aqua color! awesome. very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!