Wednesday, August 14, 2019

August 2019 New Release Peeks DAY ONE - SCAREDY CATS

Whoo Hoo!  It's time for us to start the
Sneak Peeks for the FABoolous new Release
stamp sets for August from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
August is traditionally the Halloween release.
So if you love Halloween hang on to your hats
cause I'm pretty sure you are going to be blown
away from the cuteness of this month's stamps,
stencils, ink and enamel dots!!!

First up is SCAREDY CATS by artist Neda Sadreddin!
Image may contain: text

This is such an adorable cat and halloween set. Look at those big eyes!
No photo description available.

My peek card features a couple of these not so spooky kitties
and the NEW BATS & MOONS STENCIL.  I ran the
stencil through my die cut machine to get the embossed pattern
on the back ground piece.  I almost hated to cover up so much
of it with the top panel because it turned out so fun.

There's a few of the fun new SPOOKY DOTS on here too.  

The LIVE Release Party will be on Saturday at 2 pm EST
in the Kraftin' Kimmie Friends Facebook Group
Image may contain: text
where we have lots of fun with Kimmie.  And THEN...
the new products are loaded in the KKS shop
right after and ready for you to purchase! 
I hope you'll join us!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. Yessss, the embossed background is just soooo brilliant! i love the idea! Also love the earthy colors, nice change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene you created for your awesome kitties Danielle! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the soft color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the stencils!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your scaredy cats!!! They are very cute, and I like the background that you made. GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you highlighted the
    kitty and the pumpkin in the
    other card. Great idea.
    Cute cards. thanks for
    sharing txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Halloween card! Love these cute kitties and the way you colored them! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the embossing folder you used and how you colored up this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love the embossing with the stencil in the background! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!