Friday, August 16, 2019

August 2019 New Release Peeks DAY THREE - Monster Mash

Welcome back to DAY THREE of the August 2019
sneak peeks for KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!
Have you been enjoying the peeks for the first couple
of days?  August is always such a fun month because
of the halloween theme - and this one is especially awesome.
Hope you are having as much fun seeing as I am sharing!
Image may contain: text

Today we have a very fun and funky set called
MONSTER MASH by artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen
For me it's like playing with spooky paper dolls,
so many fun combinations that you can make with this set.
No photo description available.

I made a funny and furry fella who kind of reminds me of a
combination of Sully and Mike from Monster's Inc.
(LOVED that movie).  I think he's just a scream - LOL!
I found this Doodlebug Designs paper in my stash
and thought it was perfect for this image.  Just too fun!
At the time I took this photo I hadn't finished the inside yet.
I chose one of the sentiments from the NEW PUMPKIN KISSES
from yesterday's release.  Such an awesome month!!

Tomorrow afternoon is the LIVE ON-LINE RELEASE PARTY
in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group.  We hope you'll
come join us for some fun conversation, more peeks and
opportunity for a prize.  Right after the party you
can find ALL the NEW August goodies in the KKS Shop!
Image may contain: text



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

12 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!