Tuesday, August 4, 2020

August Skrappy Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday! 
Can you believe it's August already?!
Truthfully I'm kind of wondering how the heck
that happened so fast LOL! But I'm not complaining
really as I love the hot days of August and I look
forward to fall being right around the corner. 
Oh but I digress because what I really wanted to share 
with you is that we have a new challenge for you at 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS.  

At the start of each month it's the SKRAPPY CHALLENGE.

What's this you might ask? 
Well...it's an opportunity for you to 
create and share with us a project that 
is really anything but a card.  
You can make and share a 3D project such as a 
tag, bookmark, box, ornament, or maybe some
ATCs or a scrapbook or planner spread.  
We love to see you use your Kraftin' Kimmie goodies and 
stretch your creative muscles to inspire us and others!
If we get at least 5 people to participate in the challenge this
month there will be a $10 prize to the Krafty Shop offered to
one lucky random winners. You have until August 31st to enter.

I am one of those people that still prefers real books over 
electronic versions.  Something about the weight of the 
book in my hands, the sound of the pages turning and the smell. 
To me that's just heavenly!  And I also hate to turn the corners of
my pages to mark my place and love to use bookmarks! 
So I collect those (kind of like I collect coffee mugs). 
I had this idea to make a book wrap/sleeve with a removable 
bookmark as a fun way to gift or share a book.  

The main image is from GIRL POWER.  The sentiments
scattered around the sleeve are from several other stamp sets
that feature readers, reading or bookworms.  

If you would like to get some more inspiration just pop
on down to the links and go visit some more of the krafty
krew.  We love when you visit us and let us know if you like
our creations!  So say hi while you're visiting!  
And then go get krafty and share w/us in the blog
or in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group. 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!