Saturday, August 22, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #545 - PURPLE!

Happy happy weekend! I hope it's a good one for you.
It's time for another weekly theme challenge at
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!

Use a lot or a little - just make sure we can 
see some of the color purple on your creation. 


I LOVE the color purple but for some reason 
it's not the first color I reach for.  
As I started thinking of ideas all of a 
sudden lots and lots of them flooded my brain.
So....I might be using purple more often!

Have you seen the NEW Gorgeous Gauze stencil?
I am a little bit obsessed with this stencil and used
it for the background on my card.
That lovely gal is from the stamp sets Trendy Tees
and Trendy Tees Icons ("BFF"). 
This card is going to my BFF named Karen
(who by the way loves Purple).
The Purple Petunia KKS hybrid ink worked 
perfectly for the tone on tone look. 
 I added some of my favorite embellishments -
the Krafty Dots.  I'd love to tell you which ones
I used but I have so many of them and I lost track
of labeling them (oops).  But...you can find 
lots of of them in the KKS Shop while you are
shopping the Frugal Friday Specials - wink wink!
Image may contain: text

Please come play along with our  PURPLE
challenge this week.  We love to see what you make with 
the KKS goodies you purchase. And don't forget
that your creations often inspire us too!! 
Every month Kimmie selects a random winner 
from all the weekly challenges (a $25 gift code to use
in the KKS Shop).  If you wanna win you gotta play! 

Thanks for stopping in to visit! Hugs! D





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!