Saturday, December 12, 2020

It's the12th Day of the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!! - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps



Hi! I'm super happy you are here to visit me!
We are wrapping up the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
What a great 12 days we've had sharing the
KKS products released during each month of 2020.

ON this 12th Day the DT gets to share one more 
creation from a month we chose!  I chose
the month of April and the stamp set called

And here's my card... I made a winter/Christmas
card with this spring set. Pretty excited 
about how it turned out! Hope you like it too! 

There's still one more day to share your projects - new or old -
 you created with the fabulous 2020 releases, so be sure to 
link up on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog 
and leave those krafty comments!!
And make sure you're a part of our Krafty Friends facebook page 
where comment winners will be announced!

We're going to leave you with a few more projects featuring MORE 
of our amazing stamps from EACH of our fabulous 
Design Team members from each month of 2020 
Click on the link here or at the top of my post 
and you'll be transported there to see!
 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!