Saturday, December 12, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #561 - Make a Birthday Card!

Hello friends! Happy 12th of December!
Are you ready for Christmas?
I'm a bit behind myself - but that's nothing new LOL.

It's time for another weekly theme challenge
at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS 
and it's the last one for 2020! 

For Challenge #561 our hostess is Krafty Gal Karla
and she wants us to make a BIRTHDAY CARD. 
My card features the super fun PARTY PIGGIES stamp set

How could your face resist smiling upon 
receiving a sparkly card with these two on it? 

We hope you'll join the challenge and post your
entries in either the main blog link or in the 
Krafty Friends Facebook Group.  
The monthly prize is a $25 voucher tot the KKS Shop! 
You can enter as many times as you wish as long
as each entry is a NEW creation.  And if you use 
a Kraftin' Kimmie product your entry counts as two! 
Come show us what you got! We LOVE to be 
inspired by you too! 
 
Our  Krafty DT will take a bit of a break to enjoy 
the rest of the holiday season and
come back refreshed with lots of great new
inspiration in 2021 (wow does that seem odd to type). 
When I tell you that the January products are going
to start your year off with a big smile on your face
I am not exaggerating!! Whoo hoo! 
Good thing I'm good at keeping secrets - winky face!
 
Don't miss our last day of the 
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS for specials,
inspiration and a change to WIN!
I have a separate post with my card for the 
12 Days celebration.  I used a spring stamp
set to make a Winter/Christmas card. 
Check it out!  

Merry Christmas and thanks for poppin' in to visit me! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!