Sunday, February 14, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - February Hop and Shop!

Hello friends! Happy Valentine's Day!
Today is the Blog Hop celebration for the
February NEW RELEASE at 

What a great month of new goodies it's been.
If you've been following us each day, I'm sure
you'd agree!  Do you have a favorite stamp set
or other product? I'd love to hear which one!
My favorite is ALL of it!! 

ALL the new goodies are now in the KKS Shop
and ready to hop on into your shopping cart.  
But before you shop we'd love for you to hop along
with us today and see some more krafty inspiration.
 So make yourself comfy and cozy and hop along with us!

My hop creation features another of the super cute images
from LULU AND FRIENDS - which is our 
krafty komeback feature set this month - 

and a couple of the KKS exclusive baking chipboard 
goodies (from the February ADD ON Bundle).

I have several photos to show you of my 
Peek-A-Boo Window card.    
The sentiment in the peek-a-boo circle is part of the
LULU AND FRIENDS set.  The sentiment on the 
bottom is from the new HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE
stamp set.  I used Stickles glitter glue and Liquid Pearls
in Hot Chocolate to decorate the chipboard cupcakes. 

The next three photos show images from 
HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE in the top cut out.
A One... 

And a TWO...

and a THREE. Ta-Dah! It's like magic. 

This sweet little baking Lulu goes so well 
with the Happiness is Homemade stamp set,
the Baking Bonanza Stencil and the baking
chipboard pieces and washi tape in the 

There's another adorable little Lulu stamp that you
might also want to know about. It's called TUTU Sweet! 
She's our special freebie this month with any order 
that is over $65 CAN before taxes and shipping). 

Here's a card I made with her

So I'll let you go and hop on along to the 
next Kraft DT in the links.  Thanks for visiting
me today and I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!