Wednesday, November 17, 2021

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 Hello! I'm happy you're here to visit me today.


It's been a hot minute since I've been able to join this challenge, 
so I'm excited to have a card to share with you!

I'm also entering these following challenges:

Here's my card to share with you. 
This card features a newly released stencil 
by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called Cozy Cocoa
and an adorable couple of bears from the 
Holiday Bears clear stamp set. 
The die cuts are from Pinkfresh Studio
(Essentials Stitched Scallop Rectangle and Circle).
I colored the sweet image with copic markers.
Although it's difficult to see in the photo
the background panel is dry embossed and then
inked through the stencil.  

Thanks for letting me share with you today! 
Have a beautiful day and I hope it includes 
a little coffee, tea or cocoa! 



5 comments:

  1. What a fun stencil! And perfect with your other cute elements. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Stencil Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't love this more!! So sweet!!
    Great color combo!
    Thanks for joining us for the CLC Blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you make your own background paper with this great stencil. Sweet card.

    Thanks for joining our "No Patterned Paper" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your super cute creation with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!