Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Nov 2021 NEW RELEASE PEEKS - Day 2!

Welcome back to Day TWO of our November Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!



Today's featured set is a Krafty Komeback set 
designed by Cheryl Grant
 and it's called.....
YOU'RE SO COOL!


Lexi, Lulu and Lucas are back and they are ready for some winter fun! These images were originally released in rubber, and we're so excited to bring this set back in clear for you!!

I could hardly hold back my excitement when I
heard this stamp set was making a komeback in
the fabulous clear photopolymer version! It was
one of my first stamps purchased and fueled my
love all Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
My card today features Lucas and some of the
awesome chipboard snowflakes from this month's
Add On Bundle. Take a peek...

Thanks for popping in to visit me today.  
You've got lots to see from the rest 
of the Krafty Team still so Enjoy! 

Check out YOU'RE SO COOL! in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils, Add-On bundle and hybrid ink along the way! 

 Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because there will be a giveaway of some krafty $$ to the shop! 

You'll see more of our November goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  


For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the sweetest cards ever!!! So love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the background you created for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours in this card are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favorite card w/ this set! OMG, love the slight grunginess!

    - dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!