Friday, November 19, 2021

Fall Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop 2021 - Entry #2

 Hello friends! I'm back again with a second entry in the 

Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop 2021!


One of the sponsors of this awesome event is Your Next Stamp.
I had purchased this adorable coffee related stamp set
awhile ago but hadn't had the chance to use it yet.
Until today - whoot whoot!

Here's my card using the Coffee Characters stamp set
and coordinating dies.  I also used one of the 
YNS paper packs called Birthday Girl and the current 

As you can see I followed the sketch pretty closely. 


I'd love a mug of coffee so big I could sit in it
before I have to go to work lol! 

Thanks for sharing with me today.  
Caffeinated Hugs to you!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!