Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sprinkling You With LOVE!

 Hello! Thanks for popping in to visit my blog.
Today I had a great crafty day and was able to make 
six cards! That is a big accomplishment for me. 
One of my crafty goals (not resolution) for 2022
is to use more of the items in my crafty stash.
One way to help me do that is to enter 
challenges as a creative jump start.

My first card is a SlimLine card using
products from MFT Stamps (mostly)

I used distress oxide sprays on the main panel
and then sponged around the edges with 
regular distress ink.  I learned that it's
actually better to use the regular distress ink
first and then the oxide sprays.  The back 
panel is sprayed with a Nuvo Shimmer mist.
The main panel is popped up with foam 
and them each of the little critters is also. 
I thought afterward that this would have been
a fund shaker card with hearts in all the circles. 
Two things to try for the next one LOL. 
The main panel die is from Pinkfresh Studio.  
Stamps and coordinating dies are from 
MFT Stamps.  Colored with copics. 

I'm entering this card in these challenges
and

See you soon! Crafty cyber hugs! D


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Danielle :-) I saw your comment on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Not sure why the linky wasn't showing for you. I have added your card into the inlinkz

    thanks
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!