Sunday, January 30, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio - January 2022 Challenge "2021 Recap" - Daisy Wreath

 Hello! Hope you are doing well today!

I'm sharing one of the cards that I made for the 
where the theme is "2021 Recap". 
What fun to be able to choose from any of
the previous months challenges of 2021.
I wanted to do them all! But, since I usually
struggle to even get one entered in a normal month
I decided to focus on using a stencil that 
I really, really wanted but has been sitting in 
my crafty stash for too long.  
This is for the March 2021 recap theme of Flowers. 

This card features the Daisy Wreath Stencil 
and the Essentials Folk Edge Rectangle Dies
I also used several of the Pinkfresh inks
(that I was so happy to finally get!), and one of
the pre-foiled, pre-cut sentiments along with
some beautiful bling from the PF jewels.
Take a peek (I apologize for the poor photo -
really bad light in my house at night).



I hope you like it! I loved making it. 

I'm also entering this card in the 

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!