Sunday, January 30, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio - January 2022 Challenge - celebrate you!

 Oh hello again! I'm back with another card
I had a great crafty day and was able to make not one but three
cards for this challenge.  It ends in two days so I had to 
get 'er done if I wanted to play along!

This time for the January 2021 recap theme
I picked November and the wreath theme.
I used the Daisy Wreath stncil again 
(I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous stencil)
and the coordinating die cut. 
I also used the beautiful Essentials Folk Art dies,
the Plaid stencil, several of the pretty inks,
a pre-cut, pre-foiled sentiment (so
awesome as I don't yet have a hot foil machine)
and some of the stunning blingy PF jewels. 


Here's my card:


Here's a couple other views


I struggle a little with placement of bling. 
I seriously overthink it. Do you do that too?
Seriously though it shouldn't be such a
struggle when it's this pretty - just add lots! 

Thanks for visiting me today (again)! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!