Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Krafty Advent Kalendar wrap up event!

Hello friends! 

We've just spent the last 12 days of December bringing you a special daily reveal from the 2022 Krafty Advent Kalendar!  

I hope you enjoyed all the inspiration that me and the DT team shared with you.  Today we have a special wrap up where we combine the MIX N' MATCH SENTIMENTS set from yesterday with one of the other stamp sets from days 1 - 11!

Here's my card to share with you


I couldn't resist another reason to use the little bears from
Beary Wishes.  I just love how there's one that peeks
over things.  Once again the individual words and
partial sentiments were so perfect to make my
very own sentiments.  The Mix N' Match Sentiments are also
perfect to use on tags and in journals or on scrapbook pages.
I hope we've inspired you to use your special surprises (if you were one of the lucky ones who took advantage of this opportunity)! 


Today there will be a wrap up Live by Krafty Girl Keri at 7 pm EST! You can find that EVENT here!

Merry Christmas and Happy Krafting from all of us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!