Monday, December 12, 2022

The 12th Day of December - Krafty Advent Kalendar!!

Hello friends! 

It's the last day of the reveals for the 12 days of December Krafty Advent Kalendar!  

Each day from December 1st through today you got to see tons of inspiration from the Krafty Team for each days Kalendar surprise! 

Have you enjoyed all the reveals?  Did you have a favorite stamp set?  So much fun! I hope that Kimmie decides to do this again next year.  But I'm getting wayyyy ahead of myself now.   

For the 12th day of December Kraftin' Kimmie gave to me...

MIX N' MATCH SENTIMENTS!


I used several of the sentiment pieces to create
my own special message.  I love how there are
different font types and sizes!  The background
was made with the Frozen Fractals stencil and
foiling.  Kind of a fun and different style that 
one of my friends in particular with absolutely love! 


So now please check out all the Kraftin' Kimmie Inspiration from the other DT members - and enjoy this last day's surprise! There's an EVENT created in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Friends Facebook Group to remind you that one of the Krafty Girls will be live each day at 10 am EST from December 1st to 12th! 

Tomorrow, December 13th, there will be a wrap up Live by Krafty Girl Keri at 7 pm EST! You can find that EVENT here!

Merry Christmas and Happy Krafting from all of us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!