Saturday, February 18, 2023

You're Magical - Incentive Stamp of the Month - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

 Hey, Hey, Hey - It's the weekend

and I'm so glad that you've popped in to visit my blog!

Today I'm sharing a card that was made with 
the super cute mini stamp set called 
YOU'RE MAGICAL! from
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS.


To create this mini slimline card I first
stamped the pegasus and unicorn on the panel
and then colored them with copic markers. 
Then I created a mask of the stamped images
using post it notes and began the first layer of
the pretty sky background with the
Krafty Scenery 4 stencil (clouds and ground)
using several of the KKS hybrid inks and 
blender brushes.  Then I used the Twinkle Little Star
stencil with some clear glitter paste of the top of 
everything.  I love the shimmery look of it! 

If you love this stamp set you can get if for 
FREE with a $75 purchase (before shipping and taxes)
from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  
It's only available while supplies last though - so be quick! 

Big crafty hugs! D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!