Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Inspirational Wednesday - My Type!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


I get the pleasure today of being the 
featured designer and to share not
one but TWO cardsthat I made 
using the really fun and versatile
MY TYPE! stamp set.
This stamp set was first introduced
in January 2021.  I have had it 
in my collection just waiting 
to ink it up and give it some love
for a very long time!  But, today is the
day krafty peeps - so let the sharing 
commence.  Before I do that I want
to make sure to tell you that you'll 
  find it on SALE at 40% off all week!
Yes, you read that right...40% Off!!

Here's my first card...

Oh my goodness...isn't that typewriter
just the cutest?  It looks like it's smiling! 
The background was made with the 
Geo 1 stencil and Ruby Red ink. 
I love this stamp because it reminds
me of the letters that my Grandma
used to type and send to me.
I still have many of those letters
(typos and all - lol).  This was 
before it was so easy to make 
a FaceTime call and you had to
wait for the snail mail to arrive. 
I honestly miss that very much. 

And...here's my second card. 


This time I used three of the sentiments and 
the sheet of paper stamp.  With a little bit 
of masking magic I was able to add 
one of the sweet litle mice (from the
Krafty Mice stamp set which was 
released last month) next to one of
the sheets of paper.   The background
was made with the Mountains of Mail 
stencil and Mostly Melon and 
Party Peach inks. 

This one also reminds me of my Grandma
and a special pen pal I had as a 
pre-teenager.  I didn't have a typewriter
so my letters were also written by 
hand and I loved to use colored pens
or pencils when I could.  

I had so much fun with this stamp set -
the ideas were just flying out of my head.
I actually made three cards with this
set, but I'm waiting to share that one 
for another time. 
 
The MY TYPE! stamp set was first 
released in January 2021, 
so if you don't have it now is 
an excellent time to grab it 
while it is 40% off!! 

 Thanks for stopping by to visit me,
big krafty hugs to you all! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!