Thursday, August 1, 2024

August Stamp of the Month - Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps



Welcome AUGUST!

It's a brand new month so that means....
there's a brand new

Stamp of the Month!

Here is I LOVE AUTUMN!


This sweet and fluffy stamp set is FREE when you place an order in the online Krafty Shop of $75CAN or more during the month of August while supplies last! Total must be $75 before shipping/tax.


Fall is my favorite season too! 
The gorgeous colors and the sound 
of the leaves falling and crunching under 
my feet was the inspiration for my slimline 
card that I’m sharing with you today.
 
The Leafy Mandala stencil 
was perfect for 
creating this lovely 
fall background panel. 
I used Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Patch, Summer Sunshine and Fresh Fields KKS hybrid inks
on a Kraft cardstock panel. 
What do you think? Does it say Autumn to you?! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you will be able to add this cutie to your collection 
and make lots of
adorable fall themed creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!