Saturday, August 17, 2024

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Mid Month inspiration for the August challenge!

Hello! I'm delighted that you have popped 
into my blog to visit today because
I have the honor of hosting the  

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

August Monthly Challenge 
Mid Month Inspiration!


Every month there's a brand new challenge with a choice of themes to choose from, and a mid month inspiration post with even more creative ideas! 

The monthly challenges are a great way to inspire you and help get your creative mojo going!  We've got some fabulous prompts for you and can't wait to see what YOU create!

This month our challenge themes for you are:

Drinks, Fruits/Veggies and/or Farm

I loved the challenge prompts so much that 

I decided to use TWO of them. 

My first card uses the Fruits/Veggies theme


This sweet little baker is from the newest 
Krafty Komeback stamp set 
(releasing later today) called 
Hey There, Punkin'!  

I'm so excited that this stamp has been re-released! 
All the images are so very cute, but 
I think this might be my image from 
this set.  I love to make pies
and they are my favorite dessert treat. 
The background for this card was
made with the Perfect Pies! layering stencil, 
and a sentiment from the Pumpkin Kisses stamp set
(stamped with Marvellous Mocha ink). 

The following copic colors were used on this card:
YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02 and Y06 (pumpkins)
G28, YG63,YG67, YG17 (leaves and grass)
V12 and V15 (dress and apron pocket)
YR23 and YR21 (apron)
C1(spoon)
E41 and E43 (shoes)
E53, E31 and E34 (pie)
E04, E21, E02 and E00 (skin)
E27 E25 E23 (hair)

The following KKS hybrid inks were used to
create the pies: 

I also finished the inside of the card.


Hey There, Punkin'! is being released today
immediately following the  
Live New Release Party at 3pm EST

My second card uses the Farm theme

and here's the inside 

The stamp sets used on this card are:
Our Farm! (farmer, barn, tree, bushes, clouds)
and Farm Friends!(cow, chick, pig and sentiments)

So what do you think? Have I inspired you
to join the challenge? 

You are welcome to enter as many times as you like.
These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however, using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp products will earn you double entries!

*The KKS challenges are now combined with the 
Skrappy Challenge (first Tuesday of the Month)
and the Christmas Challenge In the Krafty Friends FB group! So feel free to enter any or all of these - the monthly prize is a $20 voucher to the Krafty shop!!! Woohoo! 

Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!