Friday, August 16, 2024

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - August NEW Release! Final day of the Krafty Peeks! Hey There, Punkin!

 Good morning and welcome to our
FINAL day of 
AUGUST Krafty Peeks!

Today we are revealing our last stamp set which will be releasing tomorrow afternoon at 3pm ET along with all our other stamp sets and stencils!

Today we are revealing...a Krafty Komeback!!


 It's called HEY THERE, PUNKIN'!

It was originally released in 2014!

For those who are new around these parts, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps will be celebrating 15 years this fall so we have a lot of retired images most people have never seen before!  (And there are lots of requests for past stamp sets!) So once in a while we bring a set back and this one will be back this weekend!


There are SOoooo many of the Cheryl Grant designed
stamp sets that I love but this one was one of my
absolute favorites.  In fact my cards for this release
were made with the original rubber stamp set. 
I don't think that I'll ever be able to part with it!
I love the new clear version too as it has a couple
different sentiments that are just perfect for the
adorable kiddo images.  So of course, I'll need 
to have the newest one also!  IYKYK!! LOL.

I'm starting off by sharing the first card I made
for this new release peek.  It's my favorite 
trick or treater, Lucas and his trusty pup. 
Take a peek....

The super fun (and not too spooky) background 
was made with the Ghoulish Ghosts stencil
KKS hybrid inks.  Most of the purple got
covered up by the main image (oops!) but 
if you zoom in you can see a little of it
peeking out at the top. 

Fun fact...the KKS hybrid inks can be used
with any medium (watercolors, alcohol markers,
color pencils) and are available in either 
a large pad or an ink cube version (with
refills).  These inks blend beautifully together
and are a staple in my cardmaking collection. 

You can find all these inks and this fun stencil in the shop.
I've provided you with the links above. 
You can save them in your shopping cart until
the new release is available this weekend
to add to your order!  

And...don't forget about the super cute 
Stamp of the Month 
that will be automatically added to 
your package (while supplies last) 
when your single order total is $75 
or more (before shipping)!! Whoo hoo!


Thanks for stopping in to visit my blog today!

Join us on Saturday, August 17th at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group for our LIVE Release Party! 

All FOUR of the new stamp sets and the TWO new stencils will drop
at 3pm ET in the Krafty Shop!!
See you there!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!