Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some More Mojo Monday

Hi again, as I mentioned I went a littel crazy with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #229 (see my entry post from yesterday) and made several cards using the sketch.  These are some of the other cards I made and want to share with you.

This card will be going to my Sister-in-law Jan.  As you can see I'm late with her birthday wishes (darn!) but she is getting a really fun card since I saw this sketch to use :o)


This will be a fun card so pass around at one of my workshops coming up.  I like how it shows an alternate use of the patterned paper by snipping out an image and making a whole new coordinating element.  Love the tiny pop of pink in the corner.


I'm usually a "follow the rules" kind of gal but this image just called for me to "flip" the sketch and try something a little different with it.  This will be the card for my up-coming Easter workshop.  It will be fun to show the ladies how to "paint" the image using the ink refills and blender pens.  I'm so glad for my Sizzix and texture folders - best investiment I made so far.  Just a subtle thing that adds so much to a card.  I really love that ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration freebies.  It has such a pretty sheen and just adds a touch of instant elegance to everything I use it on (the Calypso Coral is beautiful too). 

Hope you have enjoyed these cards too!

Details (all products from Stampin UP! and can be purchased directly on my website at www.daniellevincent.stampinup.net)

Birthday Card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade (my new favorite green - so versatile)
Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper #125408 (available in the Occassions Mini catalog until April 30th)
Stickers: Sweet Shop Designer Stickers #125584 (these are nice thick stickers - available through April 30th in the Occassions Mini Catalog)
Ribbon: Bakers Twine #125572 Lucky Limeade (also available in 4 other fun colors - available through April 30th in the Occassions Mini Catalog)
Sentiment and ink: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set #122615 in wood or 122617 in clear)
Stamped with Chocolate Chip ink #100908 (how appropriate is that for this card??)

A Little Note Card:
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight (in the Brights collection) #119683 single color or #119706 included in the collections pack (2 each of 10 bright colors)
Designer Series Paper:  Attic Boutique #125407 (available in the Occassions Mini until April 30th)
Pen: snipped with my scissors from the DSP paper and popped up with mini glue dots (#103683) and Stampin Dimensionals (#104430)
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight 3/8" Tafetta ribbon (check out the clearance rack on my website)
Sentiment: You're My Type #125564 in wood or 125650 in clear (available in the Occassions Mini until April 30th) - Check this out - the typewriter that is in this set is A- Dor- A-Ble

Easter Workshop Card:
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade (there it is again - my favorite green), Daffodil Delight and Whisper White?  Lucky Limeade is one of the 2011 -2013 In Colors (#122926 single color or #124329 for 4 sheets of each of the 5 yummy colors) - Daffodil Delight and Whisper White item #s (see information above).
Designer Series Paper:  Attic Boutique #125407 (available until April 30th).
Stamp and sentiment: He is Risen (#121919 wood or 121988 clear)
Texture folder: Houndstooth #123134 (run through my Sizzix Big Shot machine)
Ribbon: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (has two colors of ribbon in the pack
including this Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral) - available as a free item only in the Sale-A-Bration catalog for every $50 order.  Who doesn't love free??
Other fun stuff:  I first stamped this image with Staz On black ink.  Then I colored it in using my blender pen (3 to a pack - #102845) and a tiny drop of ink from my ink refill bottles of  So Saffron  and Certainly Celery colors.  The sentiment is stamped with Chocolate Chip classic ink (are you seeing how versatile this color is?) #100908.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!