Friday, March 28, 2014

F is for Friend

Hello dear friends and followers!  A quick post today to share a card I made using a Lacy Sunshine digital image that I got for free from the wonderful Heather - just for playing along in her Facebook contest at Lacy Sunshine Crafting and Design Group (there is a tab and link to this on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog site).  Here's my card using "Mayde's Puppy Bathtime" - hope you like it!

I love this image because it reminds me of my little doggies. One of them especially loves to dig in the yard and often comes into the house with a very dirty face and paws.  It drives me crazy I tell ya', especially since they are mostly white - or should be if they aren't diggin'.  But... then they look at me with those big dark eyes and suddenly it's hard to remember why I'm irritated at their dirty faces. 
They are just so stinkin' cute and such great cuddly company.

Anyway...as I mentioned, a shorter post today as I need to get my taxes done.  I've been putting off this task as long as I possibly can, but am now feeling like I better "get em done".  
Oh..and go grocery shopping, visit my Grandma and maybe give the dogs a bath too :o)

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
    The Paper Players #188 - sketch

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - #49 "anything goes"
Sister Act Card Challenge #50 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Challenge #14 "Anything Goes"
Digi Galore - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today - I'm sure glad that you did! 
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting!D

3 comments:

  1. Very cute image! Those papers pair with it perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the image and mix of bright papers-thanks for joining us at crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle. Congrats on being Top Pick at Lacy Sunshine! Super cute card. Love it. hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!