Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sketch Saturday Week #363 - Digi Stamp Boutique

Hello friends! Hope each of you are doing well.
 It's the start of my weekend and I'm hoping that we will 
see some sunshine for a couple days!  

Today is the last weekly challenge of this month of May.
When there are 5 challenges in a month the last one is 
a pick a previous sketch for you.  That means you can 
select any previous sketch from #215 - #362 to showcase your 
beautiful work at SKETCH SATURDAY.  Pretty cool - huh?! 
Please let us know which sketch you are using (as well as an image of it). 

We have a wonderful sponsor with us this week 

This was actually kind of a difficult decision for me as there 
are so many sketches in the archives that I absolutely love. 
Ultimately I chose Sketch #252 from March of 2013 (shown below)
 and here's my card using "Sweet Bird House"

I used up a bunch of paper flowers from my stash and some 
candy dots for the flower centers.  Also did a wee bit of distressing
around the edges of the main image and wood grain panel. 
Shocker...I didn't use any patterned paper this time :o).

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday Challenges "Anything Goes w/twist of AG"
Craftin from the Heart Challenge 61 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #229 - Anything Goes

I hope that you will decide to join us this week at Sketch Saturday. 
Have an amazing week! Hugs D

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card, it's such a cute image and I love the sketch you chose. And I'm addicted to woodgrain DP, and it's the perfect back for this scene...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new home card -cute image and love the B.paper--- Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!