Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sketch Saturday #379

Good Morning Everyone...
Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!
Back with us this week as our wonderful sponsor 


The prize this week is £10.00 to spend in the
 Bunny Zoe's Crafts Store.

Here's Sketch #379 for this week

and here's my card using it

This card took me all of 10 minutes to put together
as I already had this adorable image colored up in my pile,
the twine was also sitting on my desk waiting to be used and
 the "hello" die cut was also an extra from a previous creation.
LOVE when that happens! Don't  you? 

I hope that you will join us this week at Sketch Saturday 
with your own fabulous creation using Sketch #379.
Please go see what the rest of my lovely teammates have 
made for your inspiration this week too. 
Til next time...hugs! D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!