Thursday, December 10, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges "Christmas Chaos Day Six - Oldie but Goodie w/Christmas wrapping"

Hello friends! Welcome back to DAY Six of the
Christmas Chaos celebration and challenges
 What a fabulous week it's been so far.  Such amazing
creations showing up in the galleries (I'm just starting to
get around for comments) and the DT has really been
rocking it too with their inspirations. 

Today the challenge is "Oldie But Goodie w/Christmas wrapping"
so I've used some images to make tags for my gifts to family
and friends using Christmas tags - ginger

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #153 Anything Goes w/twist of bags, tags. boxes...
Clear it Out Challenges Theme: Anything Goes / Stash: Anything Goes
(the ribbons are from my very old stash).
Crafty Creations - #304 Happy Holidays
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - Tag it!

Soooooo what will you make for this challenge as a Christmas wrapping?
A gift bag, a gift box, a set of tags, a wrapping sheet??
I can't wait to see!!

I'll be back tomorrow with another creation so stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. Such adorable tag!! Awesome coloring!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! I love all these tags but i think my favorite is reindeer! Wow! Simply stunning project!
    Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create! Hope to see you again really soon!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. DT Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags Danielle! The images are so cute and I love the pom pom trim.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!