Friday, February 5, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps - Freebie Friday - Catch the Bug Challenges

Hello friends TGIF!!
Every Friday Jodie offers her crafty peeps a 
fabulous freebie digital image and the DT share our 
creations at Catch the Bug Challenges

This Friday it's an adorable and sweet little sock monkey.
The image is called "My Little Sock Monkey Flowers"
and you can find it in the Bugaboo Stamps store. 

Here's my card using it to share with you today.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #161 - Anything Goes w/option twist of 
Use Something from Your Stash (mine is the little red hearts)
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #122 - Anything Goes

Isn't he just adorable?!  He can be yours this week 
thanks to the generous Jodie.  Just pop on over to the Bugaboo 
Stamps store (link provided at the top of my post) and grab it!

Thanks for stopping in to visit me today! 

I hope you will go visit the other ladies too and see what 
they've made to share with you today. You won't be 
disappointed...I guarantee it :o)

4 comments:

  1. Cute layout Danielle - and I really like all the primary colors you chose to use. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / Use STASH]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle another fantastic job! Love it and the bugaboo is awesome. Great job and colors are wonderful.
    Thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card!! thank you for playing a long with us at the SImon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an adorable card with some lovely finishing touches. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's rainbow. Good luck. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!