Saturday, September 17, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps September Release Blog Hop

Hello!  Thanks for popping in to visit me today!
Are you ready for a FUN blog hop with lots 
of ahmazing inspiration from the Krafty Girls
featuring the NEW release stamps for
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS?
I sure hope so!
I'll be brief so you can get right to the hopping!  
Today I'm featuring the super sweet set called
 HOLIDAY MAMA on my card.

I love the versatility of this set.  It can be used as CAS,  vintage,
in a super duper layered way, or on a scrapbook page.
 And she goes so well with the rest of the family -
I LOVE this set!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenges #211 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in to see me!  Enjoy the rest of the hop! 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the coloring on this and the stitched word bubble is inspiring! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spotty DP and the speech bubble die!
    So pleased you joined us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah she is beautiful and your coloring her so adorable Daniella
    I miss you
    hope you are okay and maybe one day I can see you again on my Blog
    just once in a month I will be thrilled hehe LOL (SMILE)
    many thanks to play along with us at ATSM this week
    big hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and what a great colouring! Love that image! Thank you for joining us at ATSM !
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!