Saturday, October 15, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie NEW Release Blog Hop Celebration

Hi there friends!  I'm so happy you're here
to visit me today because I'm participating in
the NEW Release BLOG HOP for 

ALL of the SIX new stamp sets featured this past week
are now available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop! Wahoo!
afty shop and we're celebrating with a Krafty HOP!
So grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax
while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations
from the Krafty Design Team!!

My card for today's hop features the sweet COLD NOSES 
by artist Cheryl Grant. LOVE this set!
Don't forget that you can now get any and ALL the
newly released sets and some of your other favorites
on your wishlist now.  Happy hoppin' and shoppin' ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Beautiful combination of image and dies.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!