Saturday, May 27, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #383 - Color combo PINK, ORANGE & GREEN

Hello friends! Happy weekend!
I'm looking forward to busy weekend of family
and fun! We have some nieces, nephews, cousins
and kids of friends graduating from high school over the
next couple of weeks and there are lots of celebrations
happenin'!  Hoping for lovely weather too so maybe
I can get some flowers for my front porch.
Whatcha' got going on this weekend?

I hope whatever it is you also have some time to
play along with our newest challenge at
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGES!

Krafty girl Jasmine is the hostess and she has
picked a pretty color combo that's perfect for
either spring or summer.  For challenge #383
we want to see you use the colors PINK, ORANGE & GREEN.
 You can use other colors too but we'd like these three to
be the predominate colors on your creations pretty please!

My creation this week features the uber adorbs mermaid
FLORENCE FINBOTTOM.  She was so much fun
to color with my copics.  Do you like her hair?

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges;
(Doodlebug stickers and doilies)

I won't keep you here reading when you have lots 
of stuff (including crafting) to do!  Remember that  every 
entry you submit at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges for ANY 
of the challenges puts you in the running to WIN a $20 
gift card to the Krafty Shop!  Come play along with us!

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love everything about this card! Thanks for playing in the Friday Funday Challenge!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's gorgeous!! LOVE the colour combo!! Super cute girlie card. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin' 'Use Some Old Stash' challenge. I LOVE what you did for this challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Fin-tastic card. Love the color combo and the sentiment is perfect. Thank you for joining our challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Annie - DT Member - Littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!