Friday, August 25, 2017

Another Krafty Komeback at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Witchy Poo

Hello and happy Friday!
Today at Kraftin' Kimmie we have a special
surprise for you.  The next stamp set to make a
Krafty Komeback in clear rubber is ...
WITCHYPOO!
No automatic alt text available.

I loved the original version so much  that I just can't give her
up even though the new version is absolutely terrific too!
Hmmm....maybe I'll have to get both :o).

For now though I dusted off the original version,
colored her up with my copic markers,
and added a sentiment from WITCH WILLA
(I'm sure they must be friends - lol).  I used the August
sketch as inspiration for my design (see below)


And here's the finished creation :o)


Isn't she fun?!
Make sure you go check out all the other creations posted
by the Krafty Krew and special guests today.  There's also
some awesome Frugal Friday specials going on this weekend 
too so lots of opportunities for you to get some old and
new favorites to add to your krafty stamp stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!