Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Skrappy Challenge (September 2019)

Hi Hi! Happy you're here to visit me today.
Today is the start of another month of Skrappy fun

This is the challenge where we ask you to make 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD.  
For me, this is always a good stretch of my crafty
brain muscles.  There's so many different projects
you can make - a scrapbook page, bookmark, tags
photo frames, journal art, planner pages, 3D projects, etc. 

You have until September 23rd to enter and share
your own fantastic creation. 
As soon as we have at least 5 people playing there
will be a $20 prize up for grabs to spend in the
Krafty Shop (must have used a Kraftin' Kimmie
products to be eligible to win the prize)! 

I found this sweet little metal tin in my stash 
and decided to decorate it for a Halloween treat.
The NEW Halloween stamp sets for this month are
perfect for projects like this.  I used MONSTER MASH and 
I WANT CANDY (sentiment)  to make a sweet treat holder. 
I'll put candy corn inside for my hubby. 




and of course the top needed a little monster too! 


Thanks for popping in to visit me today!
Krafty hugs to each of you. D

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea Danielle! Lovely decoration! I like it when we "recycle" stuff, like give a new life to certain things, just by nicely decorating them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!