Saturday, October 5, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #501 - Black & White Only

Good happy weekend crafty friends!

Today is the first challenge of October
(where has the year gone?) and the theme for 
CHALLENGE #501 is "BLACK & WHITE ONLY".

I was intrigued and pushed a bit by this challenge
as I love color so much.  But hey...that's what 
challenges are for, to help us stretch our creative
muscles and try something new.  So, I looked 
through all my KKS stamps and realized that 
there were many that would work nicely for 
this theme but I settled on an image from 
POLAR PALS.  Take a look:
 The whole image is colored with copic markers in different
series of the blacks/greys.  The polar bear is colored with
the T series, the penguin bodies are colored with the
N series.  It actually looks very striking IRL. 
As a last touch I added 3 black dots from the 
SPOOKY DOTS series (also from KKS). 

I am also entering my card in 

October is a very special month at KKS
as you might see by the banner below.  TEN 
awesome years to celebrate.   This weekend
we have some awesome deals for you ! Hope you
find some krafty products you've been wishing 
for in this SALE.  
Image may contain: text
I hope you will join us this week for the challenge.
I can't wait to see how you interpret the B&W only theme!
Thanks for visiting me! Krafty hugs! D



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. True Danielle, using only black and white triggers our creativity! Fun to to explore different shades, lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect stamp choice, great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Rainbow Card Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, this is adorable! Amazing how cute black can be! So glad you stretched your creative muscles and played along at The Rainbow Card Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I say about difficult challenges. That's why they are a challenge. Love your card! Thanks for joining us in our "black" challenge this month at The Rainbow Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and sweet! Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, Rainbow Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!