Saturday, November 14, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #556 - Fall or Winter Creations

Hello to all who are popping in to visit me today!
Happy weekend to you - hoping it's a good one!

It's time for another weekly challenge for 
the honor of choosing the theme this week.

For Challenge #556 the theme is...
FALL OR WINTER CARD/CREATION. 

I love Fall and all the beautiful colors, hiking, college football
and of course Thanksgiving.  Winter also though has it's own
sort of beauty and is right around the corner (as is Christmas). 
I just couldn't decide at first which theme I really wanted 
so I'm leaving it up to you as to which one inspires you the most!

Our family will not be having the big turkey day celebration this
year due to COVID so I'm sending out more Thanksgiving cards
than usual to stay in touch.  What awesome time it was to
have the super adorable IT'S TURKEY DAY! stamp released
this year.  I've wanted a stamp set like this for while!
My card today is an easel card.  Here's the front
using a sentiment from Pumpkin Kisses
 and here's the card open

So now it's your turn. What season will you pick?
I can't wait to see your creations in the blog or in
the Kraftin' Kimmie Friends Facebook Group folder. 

You can enter as many times as you want - but each
creation must be a NEW and different creation. 
There is a monthly prize offered and every time you
enter it give you a shot at it.  Using KKS products 
doubles your chances.  Go get Krafty!!! 

Oh and before I go... check out the FRUGAL FRIDAY
specials for this weekend and the ink of the month
(which is my favorite - Salty Sea)!

Check out the other creations from my lovely Krafty DT teammates
too by clicking the links below!  Hugs! D

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!