Tuesday, January 25, 2022

My Recipe to Happiness

 Hello friends!  

I'm squeaking in under the wire to enter a couple card challenges today.
Here's my card... 

The chef stamp and sentiment are from My Favorite Things, as
are the heart thought bubble dies.  the slim rectangle stiitched
dies are from Taylored Expressions and the large stitched
rectangle background pane is from a Lawn Fawn die cut. 
I colored the image with copic markers - my favorite coloring medium.
 
I'm truly and completely shocked that I managed to make
a fairly CAS card. This is not my usual style as I love to layer it up
and add lots of embellishments and pattern papers.  
But...I think this is just so so cute! 
I hope you like it too! 

The challenges I'm entering today are:

Thanks for visiting me today! Have a beautiful day!
Crafty Hugs! D



3 comments:

  1. Good job with your CASlicious chef Valentine, Danielle! Thank you for playing with the Krafty Chicks! Hugs, Darnell (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, great image and fun sentiment, thanks so much for playing our challenge this week, have a great day! Cheers! Leanne DT Member/Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our CAS Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!