Thursday, December 8, 2022

Krafty Advent Kalendar - December 8th!

Hello friends! 

I'm back again for another special reveal of today's Krafty Advent Kalendar stamp set for the 8th Day of December!  

Each day from December 1st through the 12th, you'll get to see tons of inspiration from the Krafty Team for each days Kalendar surprise!  

The Claus Cafe! is the special stamp set for the 8th day of December.  Ohhhhh it's another sweet one!



Oh for cuteness sake - am I right, or am I right?! 
How fun would it be to come upon such a cafe? 
Once again I've made a min slimline card and 
added lots of sparkle for fun!  
Hope you like it!  

I'll be back on the 10th Day of December with another reveal. 

But for now... you're definitely gonna want to check out all the Kraftin' Kimmie Inspiration from the other DT members - and enjoy each days surprise! There's an EVENT created in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Friends Facebook Group to remind you that one of the Krafty Girls will be live each day at 10 am EST from December 1st to 12th! And then on December 13th you'll find a wrap up Live by Krafty Girl Keri at 7 pm EST! You can find that EVENT here!

Merry Christmas and Happy Krafting from all of us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!