Saturday, May 13, 2023

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - May 2023 New Release Peeks - It's About Time!

        Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the May Release 

 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!



We are so excited to share a 'timeless' new set 

by artist Michelle Houghton

 called IT'S ABOUT TIME!


These beautiful clocks and timepieces with fabulous coordinating sentiments will definitely be a go-to stamp set!

I love clocks - always have several around. 
Funny thing though is that I'm always late 
even though I have plenty of clocks around! 
I made two cards with pocket watch image from this set.
One in a gold version and the other in silver.


Thanks for popping in to visit me today.
I'll be back tomorrow with some more
inspiration to share. 

Check out IT'S ABOUT TIME! in so many amazing creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the beautiful new stencils, BUTTERFLY BOUNTY, a 2 piece layering Stencil and STYLISH STARS along the way! 


Everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party TODAY!  All the fun takes place in the Krafty Friends facebook group beginning at 2 pm ET!  See you there!

*Be sure to join us for our Live Release Party as one lucky Facebook commenter will win Krafty $'s!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!