Thursday, July 13, 2023

Day TWO - Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps July release peeks

Welcome back to Day TWO of our July Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!




The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 

artist Neda Sadreddin
 and it's called.....

UNDERWATER PALS!


This fun and fabulous set perfectly coordinates with the beautiful Mermaid Kisses set we shared yesterday!! Just think about the awesome underwater scenes you'll be creating! 

Eeeeee you could probably hear me squealing with excitement from wherever you are! I just can’t contain my excitement over today’s new release stamp set. I mean C’MON!! Soooo CUTE! 
I used three of the adorable images and created a shaker card. That underwater layering stencil was perfect to use as my background. 
Take a peek 🫣 

What do you think? 
Are you squealing now too?! 

 Check out UNDERWATER PALS! and our new stencils in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  


You'll see more of our July goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday at 12 noon ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  



For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm...how adorable is that??? Such perfect colours too! Love it, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love how you created this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!