Friday, September 15, 2023

September New Release Peeks - DAY TWO! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

 Welcome back to Day TWO of our September Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!



The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 

artist Neda Sadreddin
 and it's called.....

GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! 



These adorable gnomes are working so hard to get ready for Christmas! Of course their sweet accessories are perfect to mix and match with your other sets too!!

Oh my goodness - the cuteness is just off the charts
with this stamp set. I mean COME ON!!
My creation today features two of the gnomes on 
a fun flap slimline card.  Take a peek!

Here's what you see when you open the flap

Thanks for stopping in to visit my blog
today.  I hope you enjoyed my card and 
that I gave you some inspiration. 
I'll be back tomorrow with another peek!

 Check out GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! and our new stencils in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  


You'll see more of our September goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday at 2 pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  


For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card idea and it is so Christmasy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! Love the flaps and love those gnomes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!