Saturday, November 18, 2023

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps November Sneak Peeks Wrap Up! Icy Penguin Pals!

 Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the November Release 

 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


We are so excited to share a fabulous new set 

by artist Becky Pearce

 called...

Icy Penguin Pals!


Our penguin friends are back again, and this time they are celebrating winter with warm wishes! They're sporting tiny skates and this set has a frozen pond and accessories!

Such CUUUUUTE penguins! 
Here's my card to share with you today

I also have a second card to share
with you featuring the new
Build a Snowman Stencil

I fussy cut around the stenciled snowman
and added it to a card base.  I love how you
can customize it by making the scarf and hat
any color you want.  Lots of fun!

Thanks for stopping in to visit me!
I hope you enjoyed my peeks for today!

Check out Icy Penguin Pals in so many amazing creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the beautiful new stencils, Build a Snowman and the Ugly Sweaters Layering Stencil along the way! 


Everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party TODAY!  All the fun takes place in the Krafty Friends facebook group beginning at 2 pm ET!  See you there!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Both these creations are absolutely fabulous, Danielle!! Love the alcohol background and your snowman looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!