Friday, March 15, 2024

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps - March new release peeks

  Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the March Release 

 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


We are so excited to share a fabulous new set 

by artist Sabrina van Vloten

 called...

Fairies & Furries!



These fairies and their furry friends will bring a smile to everyone's face! And they are so awesome for your spring creations!


These sweet stamps in the set just make me say “awwww ❤️”!

I made what could be an Easter card or a Birthday card. I guess it could also be just a hello my friend card. 

I love that these sweet fairies and furries can be used for lots of different reasons and in so many crafty fun ways. 

Check out Fairies & Furries in so many amazing creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see our beautiful new stencils, Swirling Stars and Wonderful Wildlife along the way! 

Everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party TOMORROW!  All the fun takes place in the Krafty Friends facebook group beginning at 3 pm ET!  See you there!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. OH man!! I freakin' love her in orange!!! Super cute, Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!