Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps April/May new release peeks - Day 2!

Welcome back!
Did you enjoy yesterday's Peeks?
Well, we are back with MORE fun stuff!

Today we are spotlighting a new stamp set from artist Michelle Houghton called FRUITY FUN!



Who doesn't love fruit?
  And fruit plus puns.....equals tons of FUN!

I absolutely LOVE this new

Fruity stamp set! So fresh and perfect 

for spring and summer creations! 

Today I’m sharing a set of ATC’s (artist trading cards) that I made using this stamp set and the new layering stencil. Take a peek… 



To create the base of the card, I used clear heat embossing and then brushed or sponged Kraftin’ Kimmie inks over the top of the embossed images and wiped off the extra ink. I tried to stay monochromatic on most of the cards but the watermelon one was just too fun to mix the colors. 

Then I colored and fussy cut some stamped fruit images and added them to the panels. I colored all of them with copic markers. A final step was to stamp the sentiments on black cardstock and heat emboss in white. Then I cut into strips and added to the ATCs. I love how these turned out! I hope you do too! 

Now go check out some more Krafty Team inspiration. You’re gonna love it! 

As you head out on today's Krafty Hop you'll get to enjoy lots of gorgeous creations from our Krafty Team featuring FRUITY FUN and the FRESH FRUIT stencil in combination with some of our other incredible products such as our Krafty Kolours Hybrid Inks!

Be sure to come back to the blog each day this week to see new products from our April Release and then join us on Saturday, April 20th at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group for our LIVE Release Party when all the new goodies will be available!


Happy hoppin' and see YOU tomorrow for more awesome goodies!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh these are so fabulous, Danielle! I especially love the watermelon ones!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!