Saturday, January 26, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #495 - Layers

Hello!  Hope you're having a fantastic day!
I'm happy you are here because it's the start of 
another fun challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges. 
The theme for this weeks Challenge #495 is LAYERS.

I love layers - the more the better as far as I'm concerned. 
I pulled out some of my favorite Doodlebug patterned papers and
stamped one of the adorable bears from the fun NEW stamp
set called BEARY LOVE in  KKS Marvellous Mocha ink
which is fantastic for a little lighter outline to color in
(the sentiment is from a retired KKS set).
Then I added lots of layers with colored cardstock.
Viola! Hope you like it!

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting With Friends Challenge #78 - anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge blog challenge #156 - anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack #266 - Anything Goes
STAMPlorations January Challenge - theme Stamps & Animals

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #566 - Critters
Crafting by Designs: Layer it UP!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Have A Heart
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #325 - photo inspiration
My main inspiration from this is the theme of love and the heart
shaped key hole surrounded by the red door.


Thanks for visiting me today! Now please go visit the
rest of the krafty DT to see some more fantastic
krafty inspiration with LAYERS.  Hugs! D


3 comments:

  1. Love your sweet teddy and the mix of papers you brought together, Danielle! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!