Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Blast Off - Love you to the Moon and Back!

Hello and happy Wednesday!
Today I'd like to share a clean but layered card I made
using a fabby Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set 
called BLAST OFF and a galaxy background
(made with distress oxide inks). This stamp set is perfect
for that fun technique.  I wish you could see the 
different colors behind the dark overall color
a little better in the photo - it's so pretty IRL!

I colored this sweet spaceship image during a video on 
Now I can share the finished card using that image.
If you're interested in seeing the video you can click here
(if you aren't a member - just ask to join).

This super duper adorable stamp set also has two more main images
of a boy astronaut and his astronaut pup with a couple
more fun sentiments.  AND guess what... it's on SALE this week
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for 40% off.  Wow - that's a great deal! 
Need I say more - hehe!  

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
I was inspired by the fun bright colors, the layers and the dark
background in the photo below. My card fits the Clean and Layered style. 

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today! Hugs! D

5 comments:

  1. What a super fun card. Fabulous space scene !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Image
    adorable coloring as Always and I miss you Danielle
    how are you ...life is too busy there
    me too
    with half day work and Household and Kids...and some DT Job hehe
    see you Maybe around some other day on my Blog
    miss you much sweety
    hugs
    Monika
    PS:
    Many thanks for joining us this time at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, this is fantastic and your colouring is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love that sentiment - thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and wonderful colouring!Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations again soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!