Sunday, January 13, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps January 2019 New Release BLOG HOP

Hello, Hello! I'm so glad you're here to visit me today.
We have a terrific BLOG HOP from the Kraftin' Kimmie DT 
and guests featuring the awesome NEW products for this month
from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

ALL the NEW products are now in the Krafty Shop!
That's FOUR NEW stamp sets, TWO new stencils,
TWO new sets enamel dots and the PRETTY IN PINK ink!
Maybe you'll be making your wish list as you hop along :o)
If you love it all there's a special GIMME KIMMIE kit
that's available at a discount for a limited time.

I have a one layer card with some gorgeous gold embossing
to share with you today.
I used each of the star stamps from HEARTS and STARS
(which is quickly becoming my one of my go to sets)!

I'm loving how easy it is to create one layer cards
with this set (and the new stencils)! I used my stamp
platform to get all the stars on at once and then
heat embossed them in gold.  Then I added a sentiment
from Let Your Light Shine using the KKS Wicked Black ink.

Here's another look that shows the gold embossing better. 
Isn't it awesome how well these sentiments coordinate with this new set?!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Card Concept #106  - Photo Inspiration

(my inspiration is the gold and black in the photo and my style is CAS)
Make it Monday Challenge #87 Use Words or a Sentiment
Cupcake Inspirations Challenges CIC461 Sparkle and Sprinkle (photo)


There's a lot more inspiration waiting for you from the rest of 
the KKS DT and krafty guests - all  you have to do is click on
the links below.  Happy hopping and happy shopping!

10 comments:

  1. Ilove the black and gold on your card, Danielle, it's so striking!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a one layer card sometimes and this is perfect with the gold stars. It really doesn't need any other layers. Thank you for this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination of the two set is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative use of the stars by gold embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday and hope to see you again next challenge. Donna - DT Member

    (Admin for the new Challenge Blog The Paper Funday Challenges - A Monthly Challenge for all things Paper)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card...love all those incredible stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold embossed stars. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shiny stars looks so pretty! Love the design! Thanks for playing along with us over on The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!