Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Krafty Skrappy Challenge - January 2019

Hello sweet blog friends and followers.
It's the end of the month so that means we have
a new Krafty Skrappy Challenge starting again
at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

What's a Krafty Skrappy challenge you might ask?
The short answer is that it's a challenge where you can make 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD.  But that's really the only limitation.
Scrapbook pages, bookmarks, gifts, gift bags, tags,
journal pages, planner pages...you get the idea I'm sure.
Just be sure to include a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp (or
stencil).  When we get at least five entries there will
be a prize opportunity for a $20 voucher to the KKS shop. 

I recently made up some fun tags to put on goody gifts bags
for my daughter and several of her friends to support them
during their first ever finals week at college. 
I put all kinds of treats in each of them. It was so much fun
and they loved it! I have a feeling I started something that
they will now hope I continue each semester end.  
I used the NEW Hearts and Stars clear stamp set
and combined it with sentiments from Happy Thoughts
to make the tags for each of the gift bags. 

Here they are on some of the bags 


So what will you make to share with us this?
You have until Feb 25th to play along.  
Looking forward to seeing your entry! 
Hugs D!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!