Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Leaves are Falling - Day ONE of the September Peeks for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Oh my goodness...it's DAY ONE of the September 2019
NEW RELEASE Sneak Peeks for
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!
Are you excited?!  I sure am excited to show you
some of these new goodies!
There are five (yes 5!!) new stamp sets, two new
stencils, a gorgeous new ink and more of the
awesome enamel dots in this month's release.

The very first stamp set we are sharing is
by artist Cheryl Grant called LEAVES ARE FALLING!
Lucas and Lulu are back in full cuteness to
celebrate the beauty of autumn.
Image may contain: text

Ahhh Fall - my favorite season of all!  The beautiful
colors, Warm days but cool mornings and nights.
And let's not forget cozy sweaters, and pumpkin spice lattes! Yum!
Sorry...I digress...back to the feature at hand.

Cheryl's set are always among my favorites and this is
no exception.  Just look at how adorable this is!

Image may contain: one or more people

Here's my card featuring Lucas and a sentiment from
Pumpkin Kisses (released this past month)
I also added a few of the new HOLIDAY DOTS
to my card. The colors are perfect for fall and 
Christmas projects. My favorite embellishment! 

We've got a several days of ahhmazing inspiration
planned for you featuring the new products. 
I just know you're gonna LOVE them.  
You'll be able to purchase them following the 
Krafty Friends Facebook Group.   Hope you'll join us
Saturday September 14th at 2pm EST!
It's always a fun time with Kimmie! 
Image may contain: text

You're probably anxious to get on your
way to the next DT and guest blogs to see what they
have to share with you too.  Just click the links below 
and you'll find your way quite easily.  
I'll be back tomorrow with another peek! 
Thanks for visiting me today.  Hugs. D


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!