Saturday, September 28, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges - #500 "Use 1 or More Stencils"

Hello friends and happy weekend.
This week at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS
we are celebrating 10 wonderful years and
the 500th Challenge!!! What an amazing milestone!

This week our hostess for Challenge #500 is Krafty Gal Anna.
She is challenging us to  Use 1 or More Stencils on our creations.
And guess what??? Kimmie is offering a special prize to 
one lucky winner from this next week's entries...
5 - yes FIVE - stencils of the winners choice!

Since Kimmie started carrying stencils in the krafty shop
I've hardly used my patterned papers.  The stencils are so fun
to use and they work so beautifully with the KKS hybrid inks.
They also work great for dry embossing.
If you haven't checked them out you should!

My DT card today uses 3 of the stencils for the background
BATS & MOONS, CREEPY COBWEB and LOTS O' DOTS
and one of the not so spooky monsters from
MONSTER MASH with a sentiment from PUMPKIN KISSES
and added couple of the fun enamel SPOOKY DOTS.

This is one of the funnest cards I've made in a while.
The first color I used on the background was 
GOBLIN GREEN (leaving some white space around the bottom
and outer edge.  Then I added some SPARKLING SAPPHIRE
in the white areas I had left.  For the stenciled layers, I first 
sponged some GRANITE GREY over the top of the 
Creepy Cobweb stencil.  Second layer was to add some bats
through the Bats & Moons stencil. The sentiment was 
added in Wicked Black (same as the bats) and then I
sponged with PURPLE PANSY ink through the 
Lots o' Dots stencil.  Isn't it fun? I love how the green
glows through the web! Spooky Cool!

Thanks for visiting me today! I hope you find some time
in your weekend to get krafty and join the challenge. 
Your entry needs to be a new creation and you can use
any type stamp product. BUT...  We love to see what you make
with your KKS Stamps, inks, stencils and dots!  
So.. if you use KKS Stamps and products you'll
and products you get double entry points!

I'm also entering the following challenges today

Thanks for visiting me today! Krafty Hugs! D


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Your little monster is adorable Danielle, great background composition and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the stencils to make your background. This is a fantastic card. Love the colours!
    Thank you for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!