Sunday, September 15, 2019

New Release Blog Hop - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - September 2019

Wow wow wow what a month right?!
The new products released this month for
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS are 
just so awesome!  I'm in love and I'll  bet you are too!
Image may contain: text

ALL the new products are in the KKS shop now and in
plenty of time to make those Fall and Christmas cards
and projects.  Wanna know a little secret...?
If you loved it all you can get a special deal
with the GIMMIE KIMMIE KIT special
(limited to stock on hand while it lasts).

Today we wrap up this special week with a
fun blog hop showcasing more of the new
stamp sets, stencils, ink and dots.
I know you'll be wowed and inspired by the
krafty DT and guests creations.  I'll get to showing you
my card so you can pop on your way to the next stop!

I'm showcasing LEAVES ARE FALLING!
Lexi has a big job with raking up the leaves.
While she's not watching her kitty decides to take
a flying leap into her basket.  So cute!
I used the new BERRY BLISS hybrid ink to
ink around the main panel and on top of the
embossed leaves pattern. I love the Holiday Dots
for just the right accent to use too!

Thanks for hopping in to see me today! Enjoy
the stops on the rest of the links.  Happy shopping too!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle! lovely fall scene in berry bliss! I will be Lexi pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!