Sunday, June 14, 2020

June Release Blog Hop Celebration - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hello friends! Today is the day we celebrate
the fantastic products just released by 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Image may contain: text

Have you been following along with us as
we've been sharing each day?  Do you have a 
favorite from the release - or do you 
LOVE IT ALL like me??!

All the new products are now available in the store 
 and ready to jump into your shopping cart! 
You can purchase them individually or ALL of them
at once as part of a specially priced GIMMIE KIMMIE KIT
(but these go fast and are only available for a limited time). 

As a quick recap for you the NEW stamp sets are
WHAT'S THE SCOOP! by artist Neda Sadreddin

UNDERWATER FUN! by artist Cheryl Grant

& TURTLEY AWESOME! by artist Becky Pearce

There are also TWO new stencils -
a beautiful brown hybrid ink - Sandy Shores
and more enamel dots - Seashore Dots!

My card for the hop features What's the Scoop!

I stamped my two images with the Sandy Shores ink
and then colored them with copic markers.  
As a last touch I covered the tubes and sunglasses
in glossy accents.  Here's a close up of it

And here's one more close up so you can see the 
dimension around the edge of the card for the 
pool (which I inked with Granite Grey).
For the pool bottom I used Salty Sea, Granite Grey
and Mermaid Melody hybrid inks through the
stencil.  I started with the lightest color and kept
adding the other colors until I had the effect I wanted. 
The sentiment is stamped on the diving board.

So I hope that you have a refreshing or rejuvenating 
beverage and maybe a snack with you as you 
settle in and hop around to the blogs of the rest
of the Kraft DT.  They have LOTS of awesome
creations made from this release to share with you. 
Enjoy the day peeps! Happy hopping and shopping! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Great release, team and projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two adorable images that you used on your cute card! Great coloring and background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!